Forum LcS Index du Forum
Forum LcS Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Blade of ruined King ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum LcS Index du Forum -> Forum League Of Legends -> Guides
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Schtakmann
El Bandito

Steam ID: El'Schtakos

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Mar 2013 - 11:23    Sujet du message: Blade of ruined King Répondre en citant

On en a beaucoup parlé ici et sur le ts, je viens de trouver un lien qui explique beaucoup de chose sur cette item.

Things to Consider

When you're making your decision on whether or not to buy a Blade of the Ruined King, consider these important factors:

1) How much of your damage comes from your auto-attack and/or AP scaling attacks? The higher this percentage, the more attractive BotRK becomes. So characters like Tristana and Vayne are a lot more likely to want BotRK than carries like Urgot or Corki. 
2) What's the health situation of your opponents? You can think about BotRK as giving you 25 AD and making your auto-attacks only have additional AD = 2.5% of the health of your target while making both 40% faster. A little bit of algebra tells us that it breaks even with Bloodthirster (BT) at roughly 2400 health for the target. This means that if the other team buys a couple Giant's Belts, BotRK becomes more attractive. If they don't, BT and/or Infinity Edge (IE) are the superior choices.
3) What's the armor situation of your opponents? Armor counters BotRK (and BT) fairly hard. If they're buying modest amounts of armor, Black Cleaver (BC) may be the right buy. If they're stacking armor significantly, Last Whisper (LW) is where it's at.
4) Are you seeing attack speed slows (i.e. Randuin's, Frozen Heart, etc)? In such an environment, Infinity Edge/Phantom Dancer are probably bigger priorities. It doesn't matter how slow you attack if your crits are still hitting for giant chunks. The attack speed debuff still hurts, but if your alpha is high enough, it doesn't matter as much.

Which Attack-Damage Carries To Buy It On

Every ADC should consider picking up a BotRK. There are circumstances where even Corki would benefit from one(triple health bruisers being the major one). If I'm ranking ADCs (1 = never buy, 10 = always buy) I'd put them roughly in this order:

Ashe (6): Volley scales off AD but nothing else does. You lose about 80 damage on your volleys but not a lot else. On the other hand, you don't gain a lot from auto-attacking either. Your passive doesn't kick in until you hit 3 seconds and your slow lasts 2 seconds.
Caitlyn (5): Caitlyn has good AD scaling and her passive doesn't seem to multiply the on-hit affect of BotRK. While she drives a lot of her damage from her auto-attacks, she also drives a lot from the passive which DOES buff crit damage. Against a super tanky team, she will still pick up BotRK 4th (after BT, IE and Boots) but even then she may delay until after LW).
Corki (2): Corki's passive doesn't scale off BotRK well and a fair amount of his damage comes from his Gatling Gun and Missile Barrage. A full 4 second burst of Gatling Gun gets 1.6x AD scaling so the difference between BT and BotRK is 136 damage (a 50% increase in damage).
Draven (4): Draven is more about crit and flat damage. His ult scales exceptionally well off of AD as does his Spinning Axe. Because his passive applies a 4 second dot, hitting more frequent crits isn't as good as slowly hitting more dependable crits. 
Ezreal ( 8) : Statikk Shiv has become a fetish item for Ezreal players as of late, but I suspect this will shift to BotRK. You really only lose damage on your ult since your Q triggers on-hit affects. Ezreal also benefits from extra attack speed and on-hit affects, so BotRK fits great with his kit. Given that Mystic shot doesn't trigger crits anymore, BotRK is competitive with IE in most situations.
Graves (3): Graves does benefit some from attack speed (reducing the Quickshot cooldown), but Buckshot and Collateral Damage are so important to his kit that BT and IE are going to be far more important. End game, it'll come down to a choice between Phantom Dancer, LW and BotRK based on the enemy team comp and needs.
Kog'Maw ( 8) : Kog'Maw doesn't scale very well off of AD (in fact, only his ult has it), but the real interesting thing with this build is the Bio-Arcane Barrage steroid. With BotRK, Bio-Arcane Barrage attacks will do 6% of max health + 5% of current health with each hit. Assuming a simple BotRK, BT, and LW build, a 2000 health target with 100 armor will die in ~7 hits over roughly 5.5 seconds. If we're being silly, we can throw Runaan's Hurricane in there and do it to 3 targets over 4 seconds. Finally, throw on a Youmou's Ghostblade and take down opponents with 3000 health and 150 armor in the same amount of time. Protect the Kog'Maw indeed.
Miss Fortune (5): Double Up is fantastic with BotRK. I don't think the damage multiplier applies to the on-hit affects, but even if it doesn't, you're getting two procs of BotRK. The big loss you get is with Bullet Time. If your team is based around Bullet Time (Amumu, Galio, etc) then stacking AD is more important. A full Bullet Time is 238 damage better with a BT than a BotRK. On the other hand, if you've got more of a poke composition and lack the big AoE stuns, BotRK might be better.
Quinn (3): Superficially, Quinn should want BotRK. She wants to attack fast and she has pretty poor AD scaling. However, her passive is capped at 3 seconds, so attack speed is of limited value there. Harrier is based off 50% of attack speed (which is poor scaling, but at 3 second intervals it's still pretty sexy) and Vault automatically marks so you can do it even faster. I haven't tested this one at all, but I suspect that BotRK is suboptimal on her in most situations.
Sivir (4): Benefits very little from attack speed, but also doesn't benefit greatly from attack damage. This choice will come down to how many champions are above the optimal health/armor threshold.
Tristana (10): No AD scaling on her abilities at all. Rush BotRK; it's the best item for her against nearly every team comp. You could probably construct an enemy team comp that would result in me not rushing BotRK, but I'd still buy it as my 2nd or 3rd item.
Twitch (5): Twitch loves attack speed, and has only one ability that scales off AD (Expunge). It's a really great ability, though. If you go the crit route with Twitch to maximize his auto-attacking ultimate, the core items are IE, Phantom Dancer and Statikk Shiv. After that, it probably comes down to two of the following three: BotRK, BT and LW. Also relevant would be Youmuu's Ghostblade, which pushes crit chance to nearly 100% while also giving armor pen, AD, and an easy-to-use attack speed buff.
Urgot (1): So much of Urgot's damage comes from his Q, and his attack range is so short, that this is a pretty horrific pickup for him. I'm not sure I can ever imagine getting this on him.
Varus (7): Varus's blight ability is fantastic with attack speed, but it really begs for an AP or hybrid build to maximize the affect. While I could see Nashor's, Malady, Trinity Force, and Guinsoo's as a thing, I'm hard pressed to see where BotRK fits in. On the other hand, it does make me want to go try AP Varus with Runaan's Hurricane and see if I can surprise people by popping Blight stacks for 50% of max health (6 attacks applied in 2.5 seconds with 550AP yields 1000 physical damage and 96% of max health in magic damage... ouch!). Total glass cannon, so have to do it before I die!
Vayne (7 or 10): Odd as it seems, Vayne really likes BotRK thanks to an interesting synergy. If you're playing Vayne the way people used to, BotRK is something you might build often but not necessarily rush. However, if you start using Vayne to counter pick bruiser heavy comps (i.e. they've got Cho'Gath and Singed, I'm grabbing Vayne), then BotRK becomes her best choice.

Who should I buy it on: Non-ADC edition

I spent a lot of time talking about ADCs, but there's some very important non-ADCs that you should consider BotRK for. Most of these are champions that benefit disproportionally from attack speed or are naturally geared towards chunking down high health champions.

Darius (7): Darius applies stacks of bleed with his auto-attacks. He already has true damage and armor pen in his kit. His real weakness is high-health champions, and BotRK gives him an answer to that. If you're laning against someone who is naturally going to build health, building a BotRK as your offensive item can really give you an edge in trading (which Darius is already pretty good at thanks to the bleed).
Diana (3): This won't come up often, but with the Nashor's Tooth Diana build becoming more popular, I can see this having a niche fit when she's fighting lots of high health targets and/or needs lifesteal sustain.
Elise (3): Tanky spider-form Elise is something people have been experimenting with. BotRK has great synergy with her spider form Q (% of missing health). Since her major damage spells don't scale particularly well off of AP, you're not giving up that much by having a BotRK in your kit. It presents an interesting option for her.
Fiora (7): Fiora wants to hit you. She wants to hit you a lot. Her Blade Waltz procs on-hit affects, making BotRK especially effective by throwing 5% of current health on every target. 
Irelia (5): As a top laner, she's often paired against beefy opponents. BotRK gives her the ability to hit them harder and also synergizes well with Hiten Style to grant massive amounts of sustain.
Jax (7): This might be higher. Jax benefits from attack speed significantly with both his passive and his ult. I don't play a lot of Jax, but BotRK seems like it's a very good item for him.
Kayle (5): If you're going Nashor's Tooth with Kayle, BotRK fits right in. You'll naturally want to attack often, the damage type split makes resist-building less effective, and you get some sustain in the process. Kayle shreds armor naturally, so the normal counter to BotRK (armor) doesn't work as well against her.
Master Yi (5): This could replace your 4th Phantom Dancer in your pubstomp Yi build.

Nocturne ( 8) : Nocturne is a weird champion that requires some math to figure out the optimal break points. He definitely wants attack speed, but because of his passive (whose cooldown is reduced by 1 second with each basic attack), sometimes a little bit of attack speed helps and sometimes it's irrelevant. For Nocturne, the magic numbers come at just a hair over 45% (where his passive will proc every 4 seconds) and a hair over 127% (where it'll proc every 3). It's not possible to proc every 2 seconds, and at max attack speed (2.5 or + 154% attack speed) you can get the passive to fire roughly every 2.8 seconds (every 7th attack). Phantom Dancer, BotRK, Berserker Greaves, Statikk Shiv, Quints and masteries only get you to 113% attack speed. You'll need Trinity Force or to replace Berserker Greaves with Zephyr to get to the attack speed cap.
Skarner (9): Similar to Nocturne, but this time we're primarily concerned with a 3.5 second cooldown skill and a 6 second cooldown skill. If you're fighting champions primarily, getting the Crystalline Exoskeleton up permanently is surprisingly easy. An attack speed bonus of +42.5% will do the trick. Three mastery points and a BotRK fits perfectly here. But most Skarners take Iceborn Gauntlet, which changes the math. BotRK opens up a whole new world of builds for Skarner with the possibility of tanking through his Crystalline Exoskeleton. A build consisting of Nashor's Tooth, Iceborn Gauntlet, and BotRK would be able to keep up a 313 point shield every 2.5 seconds. You can imagine stacking Rylai's and some additional AP tanky items (Abyssal Scepter, for example) and getting really out of control.
Vi (6): Getting extra stacks of denting blows is wonderful with her, and there aren't many AD/Attack Speed items in the game at present. Trinity Force largely wastes some AP on her, and Zephyr might be attractive, but BotRK puts her in a position to be able to do ~13% of max health and ~13% of current health with three hits. Throw the flat damage from the attacks on there (~150) and you have a very damaging champion.
Hopefully, this article got you thinking about BotRK in a new light. It's a powerful item and certainly worthy of consideration for many champs. But we're thankfully not entering the "League of BotRKs" at this time.

Source : http://themittani.com/features/lol-considering-blade-ruined-king?page=0,0

J'ai adoré le système de notation pour les champions et l'explication de l'achat de BotRK en fonction du stuff ennemy (hp / armure)
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Mar 2013 - 11:23    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
LcS|Ayuro
LcS

Steam ID: LcS|Ayuro

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Mar 2013 - 11:32    Sujet du message: Blade of ruined King Répondre en citant

Merci Schtak, tu me sort du brouillard ^^
Visiter le site web du posteur
Schtakmann
El Bandito

Steam ID: El'Schtakos

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Mar 2013 - 11:47    Sujet du message: Blade of ruined King Répondre en citant

hmmm

?
Poico
Gros Noob
Gros Noob

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Mar 2013 - 13:20    Sujet du message: Blade of ruined King Répondre en citant

Plutot d'accord avec ce qui est dit c'est vrai. Content de voir que certains perso ne vont pas du tout avec comme je le pensai et pourtant certaines personne font BotKR sur ces perso..;
LcS|Ayuro
LcS

Steam ID: LcS|Ayuro

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Mar 2013 - 14:47    Sujet du message: Blade of ruined King Répondre en citant

Non Schtak
Visiter le site web du posteur
Frehïr
Manager compétition LoL

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Mar 2013 - 16:25    Sujet du message: Blade of ruined King Répondre en citant

Merci bien pour le lien, c'était intéressant à lire. =)
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 04:44    Sujet du message: Blade of ruined King

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum LcS Index du Forum -> Forum League Of Legends -> Guides Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006